Imogen Heap - iBabble Forum Index

<  'Sparks' Album Discussion  ~  Neglected Space and Minds Without Fear

balexander907
Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:35 pm Reply with quote
are we going to be getting the option of the same bundles as we did with Lifeline and Propeller Seeds? or is she only releasing the songs this go around? i remember her tweeting about the packages and stuff but only the songs were released today... so...? haha i didnt know if anyone knew.
JACellist
Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:23 am Reply with quote
There is a package up for Neglected Space now, but not Minds Without Fear.
AutomaticTLC
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:30 pm Reply with quote
I doubt Imogen is allowed to package the song with the video & Documentary because of ties with the Dewartist's contracts or so.

Keeping in line with me reviewing the tracks on the blog as they roll out: http://2020k.wordpress.com/2011/10/23/imogen-heap-minds-without-fear-neglected-space/ (Figured this was the best place to post it as they're both mentioned in the title Smile)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
unfolias
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:45 pm Reply with quote
AutomaticTLC wrote:
I doubt Imogen is allowed to package the song with the video & Documentary because of ties with the Dewartist's contracts or so.

Keeping in line with me reviewing the tracks on the blog as they roll out: http://2020k.wordpress.com/2011/10/23/imogen-heap-minds-without-fear-neglected-space/ (Figured this was the best place to post it as they're both mentioned in the title Smile)

i really liked reading those reviews! did you write them?
AutomaticTLC
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:10 am Reply with quote
Yep! I'm the sole contributor to that blog for the moment. Just started it up earlier in the year. Have lots of fun and always review the new Immi tracks! Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
unfolias
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:29 am Reply with quote
AutomaticTLC wrote:
Yep! I'm the sole contributor to that blog for the moment. Just started it up earlier in the year. Have lots of fun and always review the new Immi tracks! Smile

Very Happy so cool! i'm going to read other reviews you made!