Imogen Heap - iBabble Forum Index

<  'Sparks' Album Discussion  ~  4 streams today (Monday) for heapsong1 (noon, 6PM and 12AM)

Orestes
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:11 am Reply with quote
Imogen streamed live from her studio at ~ 6 AM GMT and about 200 song seeds were submitted during the hour. She should be streaming again at noon, 6 pm and midnight. This timing was confusing to me based on the schedule and information available on the microsite so I decided to post this in case it helps anybody else. If you want to submit sound bites do so in the upcoming hour sessions. The US is 4-7 hours behind London this week instead of 5-8 with the time change. Kelly was in the studio to help and said the first session was videod with a camera but it didn't appear to record properly on ustream and isn't currently watchable there.

Here is the one tweet that caught my eyes: Go to Mon 14th piano key tmw 6am to upload sounds. If you can't make that: 12pm, 6pm + midnight. Submissions for 1hr while I'm on screen. Xx

And from the announcement email: I will be live blogging and accepting sound submissions at 6am, 12pm, 6pm and 12am GMT today.
bastian
Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:23 am Reply with quote
I've been watching these religiously. I plan on recording and submitting something for the middle 8 on Friday. I was hoping someone would have already done my work for me by listing here what chords are used during the middle 8 and what the tempo is, but I guess I'll have to wait until friday. Razz
unfolias
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:33 am Reply with quote
ahah a new folder. I'm contributing as much as I can everyday. I hope this project ends well so we could do this more often!
JACellist
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:30 pm Reply with quote
It's really nice that the blogs are recorded and available! Watching this song progress is inspiring.