Imogen Heap - iBabble Forum Index

<  iCollaborations  ~  temposhark single

suzyb
Posted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:57 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 05 Sep 2004 Posts: 337 Location: hammersmith london uk
temposhark who imogen sang with have got a beautiful single for download. it gets big thumbs up from me Very Happy

http://engine.metacharge.com/templates/playlouder/0086/?product=playlouder0086&aff=default

it says you can buy in from anywhere in the world so wanted to tell you in case you interested Cool it comes with lovely art work front cover to download so its easy to print out a sleeve and cd sticker. Shocked ive not seen this kind of download before it beats itunes as it bugs me when i dont get sleeve notes to read. Wink

xxxxxxxx
rolling stone
Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 5:36 pm Reply with quote
hey suzy b,

never heard of temposhark, what they like?

roling stone
SweetMegara
Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:04 pm Reply with quote
They are great, i love their music You can hear them on Myspace
http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=3861087&Mytoken=20050413123837

I just love Invisible ink.

Aggie
Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:24 am Reply with quote
I gotta make sure to get that single. =)
suzyb
Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:29 am Reply with quote
i love that song a lot. its on my stereo all the time Cool big recommendation.

Posted: Sat May 28, 2005 5:46 pm Reply with quote
Hey there,

thanks for the recommendation I just bought it and downloaded the new temposhark single. Its pretty cool, actually its really cool stuff.
Also saw on their website the link to the remix they did of M.I.A. (who I absolutely adore, not as much as Immi of course) and I heard and let me say their remix rocked more than anyone leses. So bring it on temposhark!!!!
I was wondering though will there be more frou frou albums, ever???

rolling stone xx
suzyb
Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 11:28 pm Reply with quote
oooooohhhh yes the m.i.a. remix is hot!!!! does anyone else here like m.i.a. she is a dream!!! her album is so fresh. temposhark and her seem to work well together they are both cutting edge and funky electronics so it blends well.

i dont think frou frou will make more albums as imogen is solo now but maybe she is going to make some unreleased frou songs available on her imogen heap download store so we may get more new music from them which is exciting Cool

Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 12:01 am Reply with quote
Wow suz your blowing me away with all this temposhark information, it feels like watching the beggining of something quite remarkable. Temposhark must love you to bits.

Shame i think immi sounded her best in frou frou.

So suz your a londoner too???

rolling stone.
suzyb
Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:40 am Reply with quote
im not sure if temposhark love me, but i love them!!! i've met them a number of times and their singer rob is so nice to me. last time i met him he even remembered my name!!! they are one of my favourite bands, them and imogen. there's no much other music out there that draws me in as most music is dull guitar music or crappy cheesy pop. thankfully immi and temposhark have saved my ears from torture!!!

i love frou frou to bits but the clips on immi's homepage are making me fall in love with immi's new album even more. not to mention the hide and seek song. did you know that immi had a first solo album before making the frou frou one, i think if you hear that you will love her solo music.
Wink

yes i live in west london, in hammersmith. what about you?

Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:30 pm Reply with quote
Hey suz,
you are a pool of temposhark information are you dating their singer perhaps?
Yes I just read on her site, the blanket single right? with urban species was that one of her first work right... i saw their album today at HMv would you believe and i bought it, haven't heard it yet though.

I live in North London near Camden, its very nice and green there, still too many weirdos in Camden.

rolling stone
suzyb
Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:14 pm Reply with quote
in my dreams im dating him!!!! Very Happy lol well not really as i have a lovely boyfriend and im pretty sure hed be more than miffed if i ran off with a rockstar!!!! Cool

i like camden, i go to barfly sometimes to see bands, i saw siobhan donaghy live there. she's brilliant.

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:31 am Reply with quote
Joined: 30 Dec 2004 Posts: 2558 Location: Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
how'd i miss this thread?

I LURVE TEMPOSHARK SO MUCH..... AND I BACK UP ALL OTHERS THAT LOVE THEM TOO!

i have all the stuff they have out so far... and it's all so yummy!...... play with the minute, neon ?, and switch off make me drool! haha!

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:59 pm Reply with quote
temposhark are cool. i think their gigging this weekend, if I am not mistaken.
froufrou_flicks
Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:55 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 26 Mar 2005 Posts: 1524 Location: U.K, Wales, Cardiff
wow! they r amazin but can sumone tell wat they have out at the mo i no bout the singles its just do they hav any albums because i search on amazon and it says they had to matches found with "temposhark"
froufrou_flicks
Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:56 pm Reply with quote
sorry that is suppose to be NO matches found not TO i need to slow down when typing!
rolling stone
Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:59 pm Reply with quote
Hey Flicks,

I was wondering that myself, from what I gather the album is out soon, like the singles are just a warm up..or maybe I am wrong. Do you think anyone would know? suzy b?

rolling stone
suzyb
Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:50 pm Reply with quote
they have an album called battleships according to bubblepopelectric coming out this summer Very Happy

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:09 am Reply with quote
it's actually coming out in september..... not in the summer...... which is kind of a bummer....... but oh well

they have a sampler cd out....... with 8 songs and 3 remixes.... but i have no clue if it's buyable.... i think it's very possible to buy it off their website.... i got it through winning a competition... so i wouldn't know...

good luck finding it!

Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:24 pm Reply with quote
Funnily enough I went into a record store in london over the weekend and saw the promotional cd which white cover with red stiching outlining the boys.. i bought and its stuff of theirs I never heard before. Like remixes and such..
yes on the website i noticed thier releasing in september..Look forward to it. Im becoming such a fan and its all through imogen.

rolling stone.
Ditto
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:47 am Reply with quote
Hey there,

I keep seeing temposhark's name over the forums. Who is he?

ta ta dittoxx
suzyb
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:20 pm Reply with quote
its a hot band who duet with immi on not that big, click on the two jpegs underneath my posts to goto their webpages. Very Happy

Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:19 am Reply with quote
temposhark is the first band that i classified their music as being "sexy"..... and it's totally true!

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:11 am Reply with quote
hey ther, I have been on this for a while. Im hoping to go to a temposhark gig in July, as I done with college by then.........very excited.
Do you think if we one the trip to spend the weekend with immi, we would get to meet temposhark??

rolling stone
Trevulate
Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:36 pm Reply with quote
Is "Not That Big" available for purchse? or will it be on there album?....wen is the album coming out?

Stephen
bubblepopelectric
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:44 am Reply with quote
the album comes out in september

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:34 pm Reply with quote
yes its called battleships Cool sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn it excited to hear the new songs!!!!!! Very Happy

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:13 pm Reply with quote
so i don't get it when is not that big released? will it be on immi's new album or temposhark's new album?

rolling rolling stone
froufrou_flicks
Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:14 pm Reply with quote
i think it will be on temposharks but it will deffo not be on speak for yourself.
bubblepopelectric
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:06 am Reply with quote
Rob.... the lead singer....... said that a lot of the songs from the Sample CD won't be on the album Battleships...... so i'm not sure if "Not That Big" will be on it........ that's why i suggest that everybody buy the Sample CD cause then you'll definitely have the song...... and the song rocks my socks!..... haha

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:06 pm Reply with quote
Hey Guys! Just a little note with a BIG THANK YOU for all your continued support.
Look out for our debut album Battleships coming soon.
Big LOVE!
Luke from Temposhark